New Evolve extension release: version 10.3.02021-03-12
We released a new version of the evolve extension: 10.3.0.
This extension extends core features around history rewriting and draft changesets sharing.
As usual, the release is available on PyPI and upgrade is recommended.
This is a feature release that comes with a variety of improvements and bugfixes. Check the changelog for details. The most notable changes are: improved rewind logic in cases involving folds, an experimental ability to perform evolution in-memory (only on Mercurial 5.6 and newer), improved content-divergence resolution logic in cases involving parent changes.
More details on in-memory evolve can be found in hg help -e evolve.
Thanks to all the people involved:
- Anton Shestakov firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chuck Tuffli email@example.com
- Kyle Lippincott firstname.lastname@example.org
- Martin von Zweigbergk email@example.com
- Pierre-Yves David firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sushil khanchi email@example.com
- doc: document stack as a substitute for MQ's qseries
doc: document revsets provided by evolve extension
evolve: add a experimental.evolution.in-memory config for running evolve in memory (hg >= 5.6)
- evolve: improve content-divergence resolution that involves parent changes
evolve: preserve wdir parent when using
hg evolve --stop
obslog: clarify the command name in the help,
pdiff, pstatus: drop some irrelevant command flags inherited from
rewind: detect and abort on cases when we rewind to changesets that are predecessors / successors of each other
- rewind: when user gives only some parts of a fold, include the other parts as well, or abort if they are missing from local repo
- doc: change topic phrase 'disappear' to 'fade out'