New Evolve extension release: version 10.3.32021-08-13
We released a new version of the evolve extension: 10.3.3.
This extension extends core features around history rewriting and draft changesets sharing.
As usual, the release is available on PyPI and upgrade is recommended.
This is a bugfix release. The most notable changes are: compatibility with Mercurial 5.9, and a bug that could lead to data loss when using evolve commands on a merge commit was fixed. See https://bz.mercurial-scm.org/show_bug.cgi?id=6416.
Thanks to all the people involved:
- Anton Shestakov firstname.lastname@example.org
- Martin von Zweigbergk email@example.com
- Matt Harbison firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pierre-Yves David email@example.com
- evolve: compatibility with Mercurial 5.9
- fold: make sure to save commit messages in last-message.txt, also affects metaedit (issue6549)
- touch/fold/metaedit/rewind: no longer lose changes from merge commits (issue6416). As a consequence (for technical reasons), when run with Mercurial 5.5 and earlier, these commands now require there to be no unresolved conflicts.
- topic: correctly update from public commits with a (now hidden) topic when hg update is called without any revision (issue6553)
- topic: fix the help text to show how to disable publishing