New Evolve extension release: version 10.2.02021-02-01
We released a new version of the evolve extension: 10.2.0.post1.
(There was an issue with the 10.2.0 release, so we made a 10.2.0.post1)
This extension extends core features around history rewriting and draft changesets sharing.
As usual, the release is available on PyPI and upgrade is recommended.
This version introduces support for Mercurial 5.7 and comes with a variety of improvements and bugfixes. Check the changelog for details. The most notable change are: an improved logic to decide the resolution parent for content-divergence resolution in case only one of the changesets was moved from its original position, and better handling of topics when rebasing.
Thanks to all the people involved:
- Anton Shestakov email@example.com
- Chuck Tuffli firstname.lastname@example.org
- Georges Racinet email@example.com
- Martin von Zweigbergk firstname.lastname@example.org
- Matt Harbison email@example.com
- Pierre-Yves David firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sushil khanchi email@example.com
compatibility with Mercurial 5.7
doc: update the MQ To Evolve guide and fix build warning for index.rst
evolve: improve resolution of some case of parent divergence
- evolve: respect command-templates.oneline-summary if configured
- evolve: remove spurious "working directory is now at ..." messages
evolve: various documentation improvements
packaging: default to building docs on Python 3
strip: remove experimental.prunestrip option
Topic : 0.21.0
performance: speed up various operations using an in-memory cache for topic
rebase: prevent in-memory rebase from silently dropping topic (by disabling the feature)
topic: rework how ctx.branch() is wrapped
- topic: look for topic heads only when necessary, this fixes the output of e.g. hg heads when topics are in play