New Evolve extension release: version 9.2.22020-01-31
We pushed a new release for the evolve extension: 9.2.2.
This extension extends core features around history rewriting and draft changesets sharing.
As usual, the release is available on PyPI and upgrade is recommended.
This version introduces support for Mercurial 5.3, fixes installation issues on Python 3, improves various aspects of the documentation and comes with a variety of others bugfixes.
Thanks to all the people involved:
- Anton Shestakov firstname.lastname@example.org
- Denis Laxalde email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manuel Jacob email@example.com
- Martin von Zweigbergk firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pierre-Yves David email@example.com
- Sushil khanchi firstname.lastname@example.org
- debian: allow to build with python 3
- evolve: fix content-divergence resolution when p1 is null (issue6201)
- evolve: make sure divergence resolution doesn't undo changes (issue6203)
- evolve: preserve date when resolving content-divergence (issue6202)
- metaedit: don't change commit date by default (issue5994)
- pick: don't create any successors when there were no changes (issue6093)
- py3: fix documentation generation
- py3: fix setup.py --version
- py3: fix some exception formatting
- amend: abort when both
- compatibility for changes in upcoming Mercurial 5.3
- documentation: update text and add missing figures
- evolve: also merge the date field when solving content-divergence
- evolve: use more often seen metavariables in command synopsis strings
- rewind: preserve date
- topic: add more options to command synopsis
- topic: fix a bug in logic of choosing destination for hg update
- topic: fix a bug in logic to choose destination when no active topic