New Evolve extension release: version 8.5.1Pierre-Yves David
We pushed a new bugfix release for the evolve extension: 8.5.1
This extension extends core features around history rewriting and draft changesets sharing.
As usual, the release is available on pypi and upgrade is recommended.
his version brings a couple of bug fixes and compatibility adjustement.
Talking about compatibility, the next non bugfix version version will drop support for Mercurial 4.4 and probably a couple of others.
- evolve: make sure we use upstream merge code with 5.0,
- evolve: restore compatibility with 4.4
(This regress the narrow compatibility)
- evolve: fix progress display with hg <= 4.6
- topic: compatibility with mercurial-5.0,
- topic: improve extensions isolation (issue6121).