New Evolve extension release: version 8.1.12018-08-21
We pushed a new bugfix release for the Mercurial's evolve extension: 8.1.1
This extension extends core features around history rewriting and draft changesets sharing.
As usual, the release is available on pypi and upgrade is recommended.
This release contains fixes for
hg next, the obshashrange cache and other
The obshashrange protocol is used to discovery missing markers during exchanges exchanging. It might get enabled by default in the next version of the evolve extension. We recommend trying it now by adding the following to your config:
[experimental] obshashrange = yes
If you were already using it, we recommend clearing your caches after upgrading to this release, their consistency might have been impacted by (now fixed) bugs.
hg rm .hg/cache/evoext*
- evolve: properly set second parent during conflict (issue5927)
- next: delete the evolvestate after aborting interrupted
- next: fix topic restriction when passing --evolve
- prune: improve documentation
- clone: fix possible crash when using clone bundle and forcing cache warming
- obshashrange: fix speed and consistency issues during cache invalidation
- obshashrange: properly persist all caches involved in obshashrange discovery