New Evolve extension release: version 8.0.12018-06-11
We pushed a new release for the Mercurial's evolve extension: 8.0.1
This extension extends core features around history rewriting and draft changesets sharing.
As usual, the release is available on pypi and upgrade is recommended.
- compatibility with mercurial 4.6.1,
- next-prev: respect commands.update.check config option (issue5808),
- next-prev: fix
evolve --aborton conflicts (issue5897),
- obslog: fix breakage when commit has no description,
- amend: use context manager for locks (issue5887),
- evolve: fix detection of interactive shell.
- topic: fix documentation formatting.