New Evolve extension release: version 8.0.02018-04-25
We pushed a new release for the Mercurial's evolve extension: 8.0.0
This extension extends core features around history rewriting and draft changesets sharing.
As usual, the release is available on pypi and upgrade is recommended.
The release drops support for Mercurial 4.1 and 4.2 and adds support for Mercurial 4.6 to be released in a couple of days. Support for some deprecated flag or template has been dropped too.
- evolve: a new
--abortflag which aborts an interrupted evolve resolving orphans,
hg evolvenow return 0 if there is nothing to evolve,
- amend: a new
--patchflag to make changes to current changeset by editing patch,
- evolve: fixed some memory leak issue,
- evolve: prevent some crash with merge and split (issue5833 and issue5832),
- evolve: improved support for solving phase-divergence situation,
- evolve: improved support for solving orphan situation,
- obs-discovery: added unit to various progress bars,
- evolve: record "operation" for command where it was missing,
(for both evolve version 8.0.0 and topic version 0.9.0)
- compatibility with Mercurial 4.6,
- drop support for Mercurial 4.1 and 4.2,
hg graftare dropped,
- templatekw: remove
obsfatedatatemplatekw. Individuals fields are available in core as single template functions,
- topic: restraining name to letter, '-', '_' and '.'