New evolve extension release: version 6.7.0Pierre-Yves David
We just pushed a new release for evolution: 6.7.0.
As usual, the release is available on pypi and upgrade is recommended.
The most notable new features are the --interactive flag support for
--extract (also known as
hg uncommit) and a command to help migration from
bookmark to topic (
It also contains multiple small improvements to both evolve and topic. In particular regarding documentation following the evolve mini-sprint in August.
We would like to thank all the people who helped with this version of evolve during the August minisprint and the Pycon-fr sprint last week. Here is the contributor list for this release:
- Aurélien Campéas
- Boris Feld
- Denis Laxalde
- FUJIWARA Katsunori
- Philippe Pépiot
- Pierre-Yves David
- Pulkit Goyal
- Ryan McElroy
- compatibility with change in future 4.4 at this release date,
- documentation: improvement to content, wording and graphs,
- obslog: improved templatability,
- obslog/log: improve verb used to describe and evolution,
- pstatus/pdiff: update to full command. They now appears in the help,
- uncommit: add a --interactive option (4.3+ only).
- push: add a --topic option to mirror --bookmark and --branch,
- stack: improve display of interleaved topic,
- stack: improve display of merge commit,
- topic: add a new 'debugconvertbookmark' commands (4.3+ only), It helps migrating from bookmark feature branch to topic feature branch,
- topic: --age flag also shows the user who last touched the topic,
- topic: be more informative about topic activation and deactivation,
- topic: gain a --current flag,
- topic: small clarification and cleanup on various output.