New Evolve extension release: version 9.1.0Pierre-Yves David
We pushed a new release for the evolve extension: 9.1.0
This extension extends core features around history rewriting and draft changesets sharing.
As usual, the release is available on pypi and upgrade is recommended.
This version introduces support for Mercurial 5.1 and comes with a variety of improvements and bug fixes. Check the full changelog below for details. Significant progress toward Python 3 compatibility has been made too, next version might come with experimental Python 3 support.
Thanks to all the people involved:
- Anton Shestakov firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kyle Lippincott email@example.com
- Martin von Zweigbergk firstname.lastname@example.org
- Philippe Pepiot email@example.com
- Pierre-Yves David firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sushil khanchi email@example.com
- pick: no longer forget file in case of conflict (issue6037),
- pick: properly report and cleanup "unfinished state",
- prune: don't update working copy parent if pruned revisions are unrelated (issue6137),
- prune: update to the successor of wdir also with --pair/--biject (issue6142),
- evolve: properly prune changeset with no change in case of conflict (issue5967),
prune: spell --successor flag without any unnecessary shortcuts,
evolve: compatibility with Mercurial 5.1,
- evolve: use the same wording as core in case of unresolved conflict,
- evolve: minor output message improvements,
hg evolve --allbehavior when "." is obsolete,
touch: detect resulting divergence in more cases (issue6107),
- touch: now works with merge commit too,
- rewind: fix behavior with merge commit,
fold: allow fold with merge commit,
metaedit: now works on merge commit.
- topic: fix confusion in branch heads checking logic.